232 S. Dillard Street Winter Garden, FL 34787 /other unanticipated locations throughout U.S.
- Review and understand proposals, estimates, contracts and scopes of work.
- Communicate contract revisions to clients and implement revisions when a mutually beneficial agreement has been reached.
- Collaborate with superintendents in the development of project work plans and necessary resources.
- Approve project work plans and monitor its deployment by superintendents and field crews.
- Effectively communicate with clients on pay requests and timely process pay applications and/or change orders.
- Approve all changes in the work or schedule which materially affect the financial or production requirements of your projects.
- Routinely track and accurately report percent of work completed, billings, production rates and forecast to complete.
- Provide leadership and maintain good working relationships with G&R staff and client representatives.
- Manage multiple projects and/or manage large projects.
- Assist Estimating Department in the preparation of conceptual estimates, presentations and proposals to prospective clients.
- On design-build projects or portions of projects that include design by G&R, review engineers design, provide input and monitor progress, with particular attention to scope & cost changes.
- Prepare detailed estimates, budgets, progress schedules and purchase orders/subcontracts, along with periodic updating.
- Prepare requests for quotes, receive bids, and award purchase orders & subcontractors for all items of work.
- Plan and schedule the work, including preparing and updating detailed schedules.
- Coordinate with local authorities pertaining to permitting, inspection, approval of project.
- Prepare monthly progress reports for distribution to Executive Management.
- Identify project resource requirements and communicate with management.
- Control costs and complete monthly cost projections for projects assigned.
- Maintain and organize the shop drawing process, including ordering, receiving and expediting shop drawings from vendors and subcontractors.
- Review, transmit and expedite shop drawings to the appropriate engineer or owner representative.
- Distribute shop drawings to project team.
- Approve vendor/subcontractor requisitions for payment.
- Participate in completing and performing annual employee evaluations.
- Review and approve daily timesheets from the crews assigned to your projects.
- Perform cost estimating for new projects and change order estimates for assigned projects.
- Identify and manage project claims efficiently, including utility damage, private property claims, etc.
- Work with Risk Management to mitigate and resolve issues.
- Identify and correct safety infractions.
- Work with Safety Director to help improve company safety.
- Perform a variety of management duties which may change periodically.
- Travel/relocation required as jobs will be performed at various unanticipated locations throughout U.S.
Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related.
OSHA 30–Construction Safety & Health.
Gibbs & Register, Inc.- HR Dept: – 232 S. Dillard St. Winter Garden, FL 34787.